The brand-new AccuCut GrandeMARK 2 Die-Cutting Machine uses commercial steel-rule dies to cut through cardstock, chipboard, fabric and more with ease. As AccuCut’s largest die-cutting machine, the GrandeMARK 2 fits up to giant-size dies with shapes up to 14” x 17”.
The GrandeMARK 2 is a durable hand-operated machine that will last for many years and is the only AccuCut machine recommended for making precise shapes like note cards, bags and boxes. The sides also fold up, giving you more room to work when the machine is not in use.
The only maintenance required for the GrandeMARK 2 is occasional replacement of the Die Tray, Cutting Plastic and Cut & Crease Mats. The steel roller never needs to be replaced because the steel-rule dies cut into Cutting Plastic or Cut & Crease Mats, which will stand up to thousands of cuts.
The only maintenance required for the GrandeMARK 2 is occasional replacement of the Die Tray, Cutting Plastic and Cut & Crease Mats.
- Always use an AccuCut GrandeMARK Die Tray when cutting with the GrandeMARK 2.
- Depending on usage, the Die Tray must be replaced regularly. Average use requires replacement annually; heavier use will require more frequent replacement.
- You will know the tray needs to be replaced when it warps in the middle, when you hear a popping sound while cutting, or when you are not able to cut as many layers as expected.
- Replace Cutting Plastic and Cut & Crease Mats when you are not able to cut as efficiently as usual.
- No lubrication is necessary; all bearings are sealed. Unlike some other AccuCut machines, the steel roller in the GrandeMARK 2 never needs to be replaced.
GrandeMARK 2 Machine Tips:
- Place desired side of paper face down, so finished edge faces the right direction.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under the roller at an angle, so they cut like scissors. Die blades should not be parallel to roller.
- To extend the life of the Die Tray, move dies to different locations so one corner of the die is always touching a side of the tray.
- To easily engage die, paper and Cutting Plastic/Cut & Crease Mat under roller, position the combination so a corner is pointed toward the roller.
- Use the same size of cutting mat to match the die board. Use both sides of the Cutting Plastic or Cut & Crease Mat to extend life.
- Replace the Die Tray when you are not able to cut or crease as many layers as expected.
- For deeper crease, roll die through the machine and then immediately roll die through in the opposite direction. You can also add more layers of paper to create a deeper crease, or put a piece of copy paper on top of the Cut & Crease Mat.
- Always use Cutting Plastic or a Cut & Crease Mat with your GrandeMARK 2. Do not attempt to cut directly into the steel roller. Doing so will damage the die and void the die’s warranty.
- To extend life of dies, keep scraps of paper and chipboard out of the Die Tray. Rolling a die through while it is on top of scrap material, or purposely shimming under a die, causes the blades to push through back of die.
Either the Cutting Plastic or Cut & Crease Mat must be used in conjunction with steel-rule dies to cut paper or other material. The Cutting Plastic works with all dies, while the Cut & Crease Mat helps make better fold lines with your crease-rule dies. The Cutting Plastic and Cut & Crease Mat are sold in several sizes to match varying sizes of dies. You should purchase additional sizes of both Cutting Plastic and Cut & Crease Mats depending on the dies you will be using with the GrandeMARK 2.
|Product Dimensions||With Sides Down:
24 3/4″ x 30 1/4″ x 8 3/4″ (including handle), 21″ x 30 1/4″ x 8 3/4″ (not including handle)
With Sides Up:
24 3/4″ x 11″ x 14 3/4″ (including handle), 21″ x 11″ x 14 3/4″ (not including handle)
There are no reviews yet.